Sunday 26 October 2014

Horse Cake

I love horses so i was really excited when i got asked to do a horse cake and not just any horse cake a PINK one lol. i had alot of fun making this one. i searched horse head stencils on the internet and traced it onto parchment paper before i carved around it, if you have read my other posts you will know i dont like using shaped tins, as i said before they can be tricky to get out of the tin plus i find that doing it this way is a little bit more personal, i also like to hand paint alot of my cakes too, another little personal touch. This cake is made of vanilla sponge and vanilla butter cream with fondant decorations, the horses hair is vanilla butter cream i coloured pink with liquid food colouring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and a big thank for your coment, please let me know if you have any tips or ideas i could use for my next cake creation. :) :)