Friday 24 October 2014

Hello Kitty Cake

My version of Hello Kitty, i thought it came out really well especially when i dont like using shaped cake tins i find that half the time the cake breaks and i have to work harder to put it back together or worse make a whole new cake, so i find an image i like trace it onto parchment paper then carve around it with a sharp knife ( after the cake is refrigerated or frozen). I did this one by making one 8" round cake and one 10", i cut the 10" a little bit smaller and used the cut offs to make the ears and feet. the hands, heart, bow, bears and flower are made with fondant and i painted the rest on. All in all i was happy and so was the friends and his daughter i made it for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and a big thank for your coment, please let me know if you have any tips or ideas i could use for my next cake creation. :) :)