Friday 24 October 2014

Monarch aeroplane Cake

This cake was an exciting project for me, it was for my son, he is aeroplane and train mad and asked me for a monarch aeroplane cake for his birthday. he doesnt like stunt planes he loves just the normal every day planes like monarch and Britannia etc etc. I hadnt quite got the hang of carving and shaping at this stage so i decided to make a square cake with a runway and make a monarch plane with fondant. i had to have an actually toy monarch plane infront of me because my son would have noticed if the details were not right lol. but i was really pleased with how it all came out especially the plane itself, i made the cake in vanilla sponge and vanilla butter cream with fondant decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and a big thank for your coment, please let me know if you have any tips or ideas i could use for my next cake creation. :) :)