Wednesday 29 October 2014

Cat Cake

I really enjoyed making this cake, i saw a picture on google of a similar cake and was itching to try one out, then my mom asked me to make my aunty a cat cake so i got baking. This is actually one of the easiest cakes i have made. I made 2 8" round cakes (the head higher than the body) and cut out a sort of half moon shape from the top edge of what would be the cats body, then i covered both cakes separately and then glued the head onto the body with butter cream. i made the ears, paws and tail with fondant and hand painted the detail of the cat. I loved making this one and im now dying to try out a more detailed 3d cat cake. so hopefully i will get to do one soon and i can show it to u guys. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and a big thank for your coment, please let me know if you have any tips or ideas i could use for my next cake creation. :) :)