Wednesday 29 October 2014

Chocolate Yule Tide Log

I have been making my christmas yule tide logs for a few years now and just wanted to share a picture i have of one i made last year with my fondant snow man. These have since become a tradition for me and my family, every year i get people asking me in november to make sure i have them on the chocolate log list this year lol. i feel very proud and its a big compliment to me that people love them, Im obviously doing something right lol. I think what makes my logs different is that i only ever make them with either Galaxy chocolate or Cadbury's depending on which chocolate the family member prefer. 
So... this is my famous chocolate Yule tide log :) Let me know if you like it. Thanks for checking out my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and a big thank for your coment, please let me know if you have any tips or ideas i could use for my next cake creation. :) :)